Xbira (abiraterone acetate) Tablets 250mg, for oral use.
Xbira (abiraterone acetate) Tablets 250mg, for oral use.
Xbira (abiraterone acetate) tablets is a prescription medicine. Xbira (abiraterone acetate) tablets used for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer treatment.
INDICATIONS AND USAGE
Xbira (abiraterone acetate) is a CYP17 inhibitor indicated in combination with prednisone for:
1. In combination with prednisone for the treatment of patients with metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer who have received prior chemotherapy containing docetaxel.
2. For the treatment of metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer in adult men who are asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic after failure of androgen deprivation therapy in whom chemotherapy is not yet clinically indicated with prednisone or prednisolone.
DOSAGE FORMS & STRENGTHS
• Supplied as: 120 tablets in one bottle. Each tablet is of 250 mg.
Manufactured By: Cipla.
Prescribing Information URL: Click Here
Procedure to buy Xbira (abiraterone acetate) tablets?
To buy Xbira (abiraterone acetate) tablets, patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. or can also send Whatsapp message at +91 96677 50889. You will get reply within few hours with pricing and procedure details. Note:- the order will be confirmed only after the receipt of valid prescription of doctor.
What Is Abiraterone And What Is It Used For?
Abiraterone acetate, sold under the brand name Zytiga among others, is a medication used to treat prostate cancer. Specifically it is used together with a corticosteroid for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC) and metastatic high-risk castration-sensitive prostate cancer (mCSPC). It should either be used following removal of the testicles or along with a gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) analog.
Abiraterone acetate was described in 1995, and approved for medical use in the United States and Europe in 2011. It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, the safest and most effective medicines needed in a health system.
Alternate Brands Of Abiraterone?
- Ariteron 250 mg Tablet (Uth Healthcare Ltd)
- Alkeprost 250 mg Tablet (Alkem Laboratories Ltd)
- Abstet 250 mg Tablet (Biocorn Ltd)
- Abiratas 250 mg Tablet ( Intas Pharma Ltd)
- Abatitor 250 mg Tablet (Torrent Pharma Ltd)
- Zecyte 250 mg Tablet ( Cipla Ltd)
- Zelgor 250 mg Tablet (Sun Pharma)
- Abirapro 250 mg Tablet (Glenmark Pharma Ltd)
Where Can I Buy Abiraterone Acetate 250 / Xbira 250?
You can buy generic Abiraterone from any authorized whole seller after getting prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole seller / supplier / exporter before buying the product. The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
Is Abiraterone FDA Approved?
Yes. The FDA must first approve generic drugs before they are marketed. The FDA requires that generic drugs must be as high in quality, and as strong, pure and stable as brand name drugs.
- Doctor’s Prescription – We would require prescription from registered medical practitioner stating product name, dosage, duration of treatment and diagnosis.
- Patient’s Medical history – We would require all test reports and medical reports of the patient for last 3 months.
- Patient’s Identity card – We will require scan copy of patient’s identity card and proof of residence to initiate documentation process. you can use copy of passport, driving license, employee ID card or any photo id document as your identity card.
For Overseas Patient
Can I get anti-cancer medicines even if I am not based in India?
Almost all countries across the world have provisions for granting access to drugs prior to marketing approval for personal use for patients who have exhausted all other treatment options available in their country. The Bionique Healthcare can help patients in accessing/importing Ant-cancer medicines, unapproved in their home country against a legitimate prescription and in conformity with all local laws and regulations of their home country.
Send your query to find the best price of –
Xbira (abiraterone acetate) tablets in South East Asia – China (Beijing, Chongqing, Shanghai, Tianjin and Shenzhen), Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong.
Xbira (abiraterone acetate) tablets in United Arab Emirates – Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan.
Xbira (abiraterone acetate) tablets in North America – Mexico.
Xbira (abiraterone acetate) tablets in South America – Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela.
Xbira (abiraterone acetate) tablets in Europe – Romania, Switzerland, Georgia, Turkey, Italy, UK, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia.
Xbira (abiraterone acetate) tablets in Russia CIS – Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia.
Xbira (abiraterone acetate) tablets in African Countries – Algeria, Mauritius, Uganda, Zimbabwe.
Xbira (abiraterone acetate) tablets in Australia and New Zealand.
For Indian Patient
Ani-Cancer Xbira (abiraterone acetate) tablets are prescription drug.
We facilitate by-
- Helping in documentation to import the medicine for personal use.
- Finding Genuine and reliable source in USA, Europe and Japan.
- Ensuring 100% transparency.
Xbira (abiraterone acetate) tablets can be shipped to Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad, Delhi, Haryana, Jaipur, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Pune, Punjab and other cities in India. Bionique Healthcare does not manufacture, supply, re-sell or retail any drugs or medicines.
Anti-Cancer Medicine Supplier.
Bionique Healthcare is a consulting pharmaceutical company which assist Patients in accessing medicines in India. Bionique Healthcare facilitates such access only against valid prescriptions in conformity with all local laws and regulations.
Patients/ Clinicians / Researchers can contact Bionique at +91 9667750889 or write to at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bionique Healthcare does not manufacture, supply, re-sell or retail any drugs or medicines. All trademarks and other intellectual property in relation to drugs and medicines supplied to you by suppliers are owned by their respective manufacturer or licensee.
Bionique Healthcare does not lay any claim on them.